Volume gets lost sometimes when i do it high or low

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Anyone know how this can be prevented from happening?

I increased the volume and the volume just disappears.

Since been testing this new one for woosh h2h it hasnt happend been running it for a week and the missus hasnt moaned about having to restart box for volume so pressume it's done one.

Yep it's on both vix and atv I modified a lot on the current version of vix that's isn't compatible with the latest vix image yet hopefully they'll have sorted it on the next vix image

After boasting last week that this has never happened to me, I did actually get it happen a few days ago. Whichever way round it is at 85 volume it just cuts out. A reboot fixed it and it's not happened again since.
Now in hindsight, I was fecking about with IPTVPLAYER just before that happened. Maybe it's something in that, that is causing the problem. All these updates it does on every load.

Has anyone had this happen that DOES NOT have iptv player installed.

I'm using dsayers vix image and don't use iptv player and it happened once a couple of days ago just randomly when I went to put the volume down. I know it's not the same as not having iptv player installed but thought the information might help.

Back