1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VPN adder on wooshbuild infinity

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by JUT, Oct 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JUT

JUT Registered

Hi guys - help please. I've updated to wooshbuild infinity and have downloaded vpn adder. I have a digibit sub. I cant get the plug in to work for me at all. Have entered my username and pwd and have clicked save. Whenever I 'start vpn' within the plug i seem to be losing connectivity as my iptv stops working. As soon as i disconnect from the vpn my iptv works fine. Any ideas what is going on or how i can get the vpn to work? Do i need to do something else to get the plug in to work or is the plugin just a dud. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. NazoDoop

NazoDoop Forum Supporter

You have to create a password once you login to digibit ( its not the same password you used to create your account )

if that doesn't work then your provider may not accept VPN

3. JUT

JUT Registered

Thanks. Digibit provided me with a new pwd and told me to use that. Spoke to provider and they said using vpn is fine...

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    When starting VPN run a network test in network menu.

5. JUT

JUT Registered

Just tried. IP address says unconfirmed and iptv does not work. Turning the vpn adder off, the ip address shows as confirmed in the network test and iptv works.

6. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    What isp are you with?

With virgin I have to set box to Google dns.

Turn off VPN.

In network menu run network wizard turn dhpc to no and set

Nameserver 1: 8.8.8.8
    Nameserver 2: 8.8.4.4

You may be asked to confirm just re enter Nameservers.

Turn on VPN then run network test.

7. de.ath

de.ath Registered

Male
    Any Help Please.
    I've never used VPN before and my supplier after i bought his sub, then tells me i need VPN... And i'm clueless .
    I've bought a Digibit and thats it ... How do i set it up ... Connect to my line.....My sub will not work without it... Even tho my supplier says no VPN needed.

Any help please..

8. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Plugins menu, press green to show downloadable plugins, its in there.
    Providing your using WB Infinity

Edit button doesnt work using mobile.
    I should say, it will already be in plugins menu on wb infinity, probanly not in downloadable plugins as these.are from openatv and not sure vpnadder is a oatv plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
  9. JUT

JUT Registered

Cheers. Gave this a shot - no luck however. Have I missed something in the set up here. Is meant to be as simple as download plug in, select provided and then enter username and pwd on next screen?

10. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    I don't use VPN adder but it looks like you've done everything correctly.

When I first set up VPN on my box manually I had the same issues no IP address when connecting and using Google dns worked http://www.techkings.org/threads/using-openvpn-on-vm-hub-3.135083/

Maybe your having a different issue I'm not sure.

On tk dark on mobile view I can edit via going to the bottom of my post and press on the small box with 3 line's and choose edit
    Screenshot_20181013-091729_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018