Satellite VPN advice please

I want to add my express VPN sub to my new box. Is it a faff on or any chance someone could post a little guide if it's easy. Thanks for your continued dsuppor

Depends on what firestick you have as 1st gen firesticks can't have vpns some smart tvs you can theres all different types of vpn providers do a google search on best top 10 vpn providers then take it from there

I did a trial of Atom VPN(Google Play) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atom.socks5&hl=en_GB then used Apps to fire to transfer across after someone recommend it on a Firestick not sure about TV lol,it was a free one but need the mouse toggle app to operate it.Found it to work with No visible effect on my Download speed I run at 40 MB and tried it using Ookla with No reduction of speed ran it for a fortnight with no loss and problems,my only concern was if it stored info(could not find anything one way or the other about that) but as it's a freebie there may be a lot going against it as is for it,I have no need for a VPN normally as I have a very good provider but was curious to see if what I was told actually was true so it is up to you

Last edited:
is this on 1st gen amazon stick?
You can't put vpns on first gen firestick only the ones with voice control on remote I tried with free ones and my own my ip address stayed same got a 2nd gen one and vpns work on those

Back