VPN for iptv

fire24

I've got nordvpn on a separate router, and connect my fire stick to that router. For some reason I can't get smart iptv to work on that?

My question is, do I need to update the firestick's DNS to use google's DNS? Is it risky to watch IPTV without a VPN?

That would depend if u are paying for your services,, if u pay for a subscription then your defence would be you inability to check your hosts legality...are we expected to check if sky virgin etc have a legal right to broadcast to me ...
I pay for my subscription services ,, i sure do hope my provider is all above board !

Are you saying the app doesn't work or the iptv channels don't work. Does it work if you switch off the vpn?

I not sure about that ,, I'd check how many devices that Vpn allows ,, is some allow only one and your mobile etc grab it ..
You need look at setting up Vpn on firestick I do believe there's an app for the non voice version

I not sure about that ,, I'd check how many devices that Vpn allows ,, is some allow only one and your mobile etc grab it ..
You need look at setting up Vpn on firestick I do believe there's an app for the non voice version

The op said it's a vpn on a router so regardless how many access through it, it counts as one device.

neighbour has the older Firestick. so not for him. but what a great little thing ..i've heard that somewhere before hmm where............

Back