vpn kodi blah blah

morning guys,im no expert so I hope someone can point me in the right direction,i use kodi quite abit and iptv on my zgemma h2s.broadband is with sky,do I really need a vpn?and is kodi illegal?because I'm sooo confused.

Kodi ism't illegal but a lot of the plugins are and I have never needed to use a vpn.

Last edited:
theres been a crack down on
most of the more popular addons, law suits ect but most are coming back to kodi.
a vpn just means your ips provider cannot truely find where you are.
i got one not just for kodi but i can use the likes of pirate bay and other sites that are geo blocked.
some addons you need a vpn, so all depends on what you want to watch or if your into downloading stuff then a vpn is recomended.:fuckyou:

morning guys,im no expert so I hope someone can point me in the right direction,i use kodi quite abit and iptv on my zgemma h2s.broadband is with sky,do I really need a vpn?and is kodi illegal?because I'm sooo confused.
Depends what your using kodi on first generation firesticks can't have vpn on if on zgemma you can download a plugin called open vpn mate but don't know how to set up on an android box you can have vpn I use pia on android box for kodi

Lets face it,every man and his dog has a kodi box, they can't lock everyone up.They are after re-sellers not joe blogs up the street and people that sell on flea bay are just asking for trouble.

Lets face it,every man and his dog has a kodi box, they can't lock everyone up.They are after re-sellers not joe blogs up the street and people that sell on flea bay are just asking for trouble.
Maybe true but while streams of sport get affected when isp blockers kick in those people with vpn still get to enjoy the stream they maybe after resellers but I know a couple of people that has recieved letters about downloading and streaming that's why a vpn is a lot safer and best way to go you don't want letters and then a court date and say a fine to pay when you can pay a small amount and hide what you are doing

Maybe true but while streams of sport get affected when isp blockers kick in those people with vpn still get to enjoy the stream they maybe after resellers but I know a couple of people that has recieved letters about downloading and streaming that's why a vpn is a lot safer and best way to go you don't want letters and then a court date and say a fine to pay when you can pay a small amount and hide what you are doing
I have only known them chase re-sellers over the last 15 years I have been using Frodo,Kodi etc, so I don't worry about it.How can they stop anything that streams through the internet.Sure they can block an app but
as soon as they do another app takes it's place.As for sport there are much better ways to watch it than Kodi.But hey,if you are worried get a vpn.

I have only known them chase re-sellers over the last 15 years I have been using Frodo,Kodi etc, so I don't worry about it.How can they stop anything that streams through the internet.Sure they can block an app but
as soon as they do another app takes it's place.As for sport there are much better ways to watch it than Kodi.But hey,if you are worried get a vpn.
Already use one mate I was just saying what they are trying to do ive nether bothered before but recently started using one as I download a lot and since then put on kodi

That used to be the case buts it's only a matter of time before that start prosecuting general kodi users, especially those that download copyright content.

Back