VPN OR NOT?

Hi I'm thinking of installing a VPN on my box using vm but is there any point? will this help with glitching and freezing?

using the vpn wont stop any freezing issues, I've never used a vpn for cable. just find a provider that isn't freezing

Can I butt in and ask if it's recommended having a VPN if you download movies and TV series from the IPTVplayer within Wooshbuild? I'm on cable only - no iptv.

cable only no iptv... to be honest i dont really understand how the whole system works i have a h2h on cable bought the box installed the line blah blah all working but are the paid channels streaming ie iptv? found a vpn app on the plug ins but not sure if the paid channels are streamed iptv or not

no paid channels are not IPTV, all you are getting over the internet is the codes to decrypt the channel.

VPN is a virtual private network, basically any internet usage that goes via vpn can not be seen by your ISP.

You don't need vpn,I know a few people that tried it and had issues.I've downloaded stuff for years and never had a vpn.

Back