VPN plugin on Zgemma

Thanks ... Ive done that and it automatically puts all my account details and password in .. and starts the VPN ... and all looks great until I try and exit then it will turn it all off ..
try and exit via remote not red button yes it will go to that page press exit again

Thanks for that I really appreciate it ... it still does the same unfortunately and disables the VPN ..

So vpn is running always check the ip changes tho when changing countries as some config files dont work.
Another way to check is to download the e2speedtest from the plugins

Thanks for that that is really helpful I have downloaded the e2speedtest but have the same IP whether openvpn on or off am trying a few different countries now ..

Yep that has worked a treat ... IP changed after a few different choices ... thanks a lot for the help Makido I really appreciate it .. hopefully just in time for the football ... cheers

So vpn is running always check the ip changes tho when changing countries as some config files dont work.
Another way to check is to download the e2speedtest from the plugins
hi makido i have h2h box with infinity on it it has digibit on the box so can i subscribe to them and set this up on my box with out using a vpn router. and my supplier said
A vpn our end would not matter they detect the server address?? We do all we can to hide but we up against the big boys

Nearly all servers will suffer this st some point so but i think its vm which is blocking at weekends when footy is on so any help would be appreciated as im very new to this vpn lark thanks from gray

Yes in theory you should be able to set it up with digibit.
I have read that some virgin users do struggle with a vpn, something to do with the routers and you have to change the nameserver setting to those of google.
@dsayers2014 is the man for vpns with virgin though, he may be able to help.

Does it disable it tho mines the same, so forget the plugin for a minute
Check by pressing blue button > network > network services > openvpn
Is it running in there should be green.
hi makido i signed up to digibit it says its running on the box h2h and also green in openvpn on box and ive got footy on but when i do a speed test on the internet it says its running at 51 i have 50 meg i thought it would go down using vpn or is the vpn not working

hi makido i signed up to digibit it says its running on the box h2h and also green in openvpn on box and ive got footy on but when i do a speed test on the internet it says its running at 51 i have 50 meg i thought it would go down using vpn or is the vpn not working
Is the external ip address changing when turning on VPN? I can't remember if speed test plugin show ip address. If not you can download ip checker from plugins green to download plugins then extensions and choose ipchecker

were do i check that Is the external ip address changing when turning on VPN and i also have vm but its gone down for some reason thats why im watchin match on iptv my question as well is the vpn wont mess my vm up will it thanks again

Back