Vpn

joe_con19

Looking for a vpn which is based in the uk so it doesn't slow down my speed too much! Preferably free but if its decent id be willing to pay for it

Yeah choose a vpn based in a country where they have no connection to uk/us law, I think Nordvpn are based in Panama then they will have servers based in the UK so the connection does slow down too much but test other countries servers too as they maybe faster

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

hi
Free ones are rubbish.
as the guys say you don't want one based in uk mine is owned by a US company and works very well but does slow you down quite a bit.

Yeah it will slow down your connection but if you've got a high speed to start off with then you probably won't notice it with normal websurf or streaming

Thats write under normal surfing you don't notice it only when down loading large files.
but it is worth having to be invisible

At first you will notice weird stuff going on like BBC iplayer not working, online banking having issues, but it's easy to sort out

Oooooo, the dark web, I would love a nosey around there, but don't want to pop up on some radar somewhere lol

I had a look at a infamous auction site that sells everything ends in road sure you will find with a Google search what I mean.

It's not easy to access but it's scary what you can buy.

Working card detail ls
PayPal details
Drugs
Weapons
Literally anything.

What made me laugh is the disclaimer no Russian bank details shall be sold on this site...

Another story.
The founder of said site s++k road
Is now serving life without parole as a user of site brought drugs and overdosed so did a few others.
It was shut down and opened back up not long after.

It's the eBay for criminals
Who even leave reviews lol

Last edited:
Back