vpn

I use digibit not because it's cheap because it works. I lose 10% of my bandwidth. Usually link to a German server. But I don't notice Any difference in viewing or the kids gaming.
Occasionally digibit has went down, but they are professional enough to let users know.. takes couple of minutes to set up, but can take several hours to actually function.. cheap 50p a week.

Both.
Streaming is not legal, so why you would not use a VPN is beyond me. They are quick, easy and cheap to setup

Good point. Is the only way to do it with a Mag Box to buy a VPN router box?

I've already got a Nord VPN Subscription for the next 2 years, is it possible to use that?

Good point. Is the only way to do it with a Mag Box to buy a VPN router box?

I've already got a Nord VPN Subscription for the next 2 years, is it possible to use that?

You could always use a provider, that does not need you to access a vpn.

You could always use a provider, that does not need you to access a vpn.

Yeah that was my question really, it's not for my set up it's for my Father-in-law. He is with EE and from what I can see there are no restrictions at all. It's more from a safety/security point of view as pointed out by @NazoDoop

The Liberty Shield box looks quite good, the entry level one would suffice I think. However, the annoying thing would be if I had to use their subscription rather than my existing NordVPN?

I have of liberty shield on virgin.
Your sub to nord will be fine .

I use digibit but if your using nord.it will suit your needs just fine
I lose 10% of bandwidth.
I live In the sticks but thankfully I am 100 metres from cabinet. Isp Talk Talk
Great service.. worst customer service on the net. Apart from DJI who make my drone

I mean streaming IPTV, not the legit stuff like netflix/amazon prime/iplayer

I have tried DigiBit and it was fine for a few months then it started freezing on all the servers i tried, switched to ipvanish and its been fine.
you should be fine with Nord/Digibit/ipvanish or PIA

What are you using to apply the VPN? I'm struggling because I'm using a Mag Box.

Back