vu+ box thinkis bricked

jibbbbbb

Hi all go my new box to day started following instructions on how to set up from bees set up got half way though and messed up done a factory reset and now the box is stuck on openvix image with nothing on the front of box apart from the image in the left hand side could someone please help

box needs to be setup from scratch again as any channels epg line etc are removed as its like you only got the box,power down and off at back wizard should start the ball rolling.

No mate totally dead if I re flash the box with the latest viz will it be ok got it ona USB stick from sat world download

Hi all finally got box up and running on a cable test all working fine ,, can someone please tell me how I get the satellite side working I've connected my dish but I'm getting nothing is there a way I can try set for the sat side only don't want to lose cable setting now and by the way cable is on A and I have not got a B showing in the window left hand side of box ,, thanks again for your help

Its a vu+ duo 2 running latest vix ,, I'm watching cable on a trail line which is perfect but no sign of sat any where

I have mate just got a year line on each up and running top notch I think my sky dish I no good its rusty as I don't no what I will get a new one fitted and aligned proper then go from there also got my recording all sorted but can't record and watch different channel cause the dish and working yet cheers all for your support can set up cable now with my eyes shut and tranfer all files of pc took me days but you live and learn

Back