Vu box

Scottd83

Hi,

not been on for ages so be gentle lol...ok so are the hd channels back yet? also my vu box won't do what it used to like update vix etc it says down for maintainance and been that way for months? and today my channels have lost sound? Please help i would be very gratfull.

Hi,

not been on for ages so be gentle lol...ok so are the hd channels back yet? also my vu box won't do what it used to like update vix etc it says down for maintainance and been that way for months? and today my channels have lost sound? Please help i would be very gratfull.

As far as I know the Sly hd channels aren't back and I would say you'll have to update your box via usb if you've not updated vix for some time.
-list of working hd channels I know of-
espn
bt sports
Bbc
channel 4
rte2
Film4

Hi,

As far as I know the Sly hd channels aren't back and I would say you'll have to update your box via usb if you've not updated vix for some time.
-list of working hd channels I know of-
espn
bt sports
Bbc
channel 4
rte2
Film4

Hi thanks for your reply really appreciate it.....how do i update by USB mate?

before updating to current build ensure you have latest bootloader before new flash, and I would check forum more often things are changing on a daily basis
you might have to do a clean flash depending on image and date you are currently running

Back