vu+duo 2 and kryptview a 780 running together

jibbbbbb

hi all before i start vu duo 2 box running perfect on sly and cable , best box I've ever seen ,,,, my question is I've heard that kryptview A 780 are back up and running all most , my old 780 box is in the loft but if they are coming back and working would love to put it in my bedroom as a second box for film Ext ext ,, any info on this ie are they coming back if so how and which would be the best way to set it up with duo two box , inthernet splitter or some other way cheers boys

If you've got a cable feed into the bedroom, a set of homeplugs and your away. KV is alive again and coming back bit by bit. Only issue you may have is which firmware you have on the box, I think if its Jan 13 or before youll need the old rs232 cable and reflash with the latest firmware. Apart from that your good to go fella

If you've got a cable feed into the bedroom, a set of homeplugs and your away. KV is alive again and coming back bit by bit. Only issue you may have is which firmware you have on the box, I think if its Jan 13 or before youll need the old rs232 cable and reflash with the latest firmware. Apart from that your good to go fella
. No mate no cable in bedroom just in my hall way taken a splitter of there straight to my vu duo two box ,, and then from router to back of vu box so need some advise on this love to set up a780 in bedroom would be great cheers

You could probably get away with splitting again, I was using a splitter for 2 boxes, TiVo and kv and all worked well. I guess its just hiding the cable feed from the hall to the room. The homeplugs will sort your internet out, nice and tidy as well

one of the main reason to read the latest threads to see whats happening and 780 is back.
. Hello mate I can never find latest threads on this site don't no why I have looked as you no I'm always on here ,, read about 780 boxes on another site think you no which one

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ----------

Thank you mate ,, I get what your saying thinking about it my vu duo 2 is working perfect in my front room is there any way I can that up stairs in my bedroom ie something like magic eye ,, cheers

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ----------

just get a video sender whack it in the scart and you can have tv in the bedroom. I'm using a cheap one but having difficulty with the remote control part.

just get a video sender whack it in the scart and you can have tv in the bedroom. I'm using a cheap one but having difficulty with the remote control part.
oh great has any one got a video sender working on vu + duo 2 box with a remote that would be perfect don't mind spending a few quid to get this ,, would be amazing to have a remote as well cheers mate

have you tried using the vu+ app? it only works over wifi but allows you to view on the box and recordings. i've not used it personally but a friend says its quite good. you'll need to download it from android or app store.

Back