vu duo 2 gone slow

Odd. Screenshot? Want to try ATV? Was your reflash without a restore?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

on soft cam manager I have close , stop ,restart , disable start up , if I press blue all I get is enable startup no auto mmmmm

---------- Post Merged at 08:05 PM ----------

yes mate reflashed from USB latest vix image from world of sat and no restore

Sorry enable start-up meant so you have it on then already...hmmm. As say I'd try another image.

Yes. On another forum...don't know of any on here and I'm back on VIX nowadays.

I don't know if you managed to sort this or not but I think I had the same issue. Mines turned out to be the autotimer running in the background which was causing my box to be pretty much unresponsive so I got round that by only having the autotimer running when the box is on standby and it seems to have worked for me

I don't know if you managed to sort this or not but I think I had the same issue. Mines turned out to be the autotimer running in the background which was causing my box to be pretty much unresponsive so I got round that by only having the autotimer running when the box is on standby and it seems to have worked for me
Thanks mate can you give me a bit more advise on this my box is never on standby , and what is auto timer cheers mate

Autotimer b
Thanks mate can you give me a bit more advise on this my box is never on standby , and what is auto timer cheers mate

Autotimer, as far as I know, basically runs in the background when the box is on and searches for your series links to record. The interval it does this search depends on what your box has set it to.

I found that it was pretty much freezing my box or making it far too slow so I changed the settings when it was to do the search. By default, it will carry out the search when the box is on and running as normal but I changed mine to only do the search when it was on standby. It needs to be on 'standby' and not 'deep standby' though.

Since you never have your box off by the sounds of it, I don't think this would help you but you could try increasing the interval the box does the autotimer search and also decrease the amount of days of epg it will search and add timers for. (These are all in the autotimer menu settings)

Cheers lads will give it a try , at the moment my box is running great , just a little bit slow when I change channels , not as bad as it was a month ago probably about a 3 second delay so if all else fails I can live with that cheers lads , and thank you for your replies

Just seen you had Kodi on before If you check Via Ftp Media / Hdd you may find you still have Kodi files stored

Just seen you had Kodi on before If you check Via Ftp Media / Hdd you may find you still have Kodi files stored
Ive thought this my self cause it all started not long after installing kodi ,, I've always had Kodi direct with no problems with that its when I installed the full Kodi ,, can I check on my box if I have Kodi on ftp media / hdd ,, or have I got to go on file Zila ,, cheers mate

Back