VU Duo 2 not working

Hi Guys

need help please..my box has gone down.

After running and upgrade with back up the box will not start. It's stuck with the following message on the box itself it says ''double your expectation' with a white light. on my TV screen is the VU+ your smart Linux Tv player image..whats wrong?

cheers

I would download the newish image for the box onto a usb stick and do an new fresh install without plugins ?? see if it starts up first, then re-install plugins

I would download the newish image for the box onto a usb stick and do an new fresh install without plugins ?? see if it starts up first, then re-install plugins

Thanks for reply wullboy..could you be more specific regarding downloading a new image and doing a fresh install please.. could you point me to an image site and point out the steps requited? really appreciate it if you could

what image were you running before?

it came with Vix

- - - Updated - - -

I have found my manual telling me how to flash the receiver with a USB stick in the front port.. however, i do not know where to get a vix image from and which one to get..

this is what i got in February 2016
VU+ Duo 2 (1x Twin DVB-S2 Tuner) Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Full HD 1080p PVR READY
- Fitted HDD Options: 500GB HDD 2.5" ..
- Enigma 2 Firmware / Image Options (Flashed Free Of Charge): OpenViX (Latest)

Last edited:
it came with Vix

- - - Updated - - -

I have found my manual telling me how to flash the receiver with a USB stick in the front port.. however, i do not know where to get a vix image from and which one to get..

VU+ Duo 2 (1x Twin DVB-S2 Tuner) Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Full HD 1080p PVR READY

google " W-O-D " and pick up the image for your box.[ did you not have a "back-up" of your image m8 ]

Last edited:
it came with Vix

- - - Updated - - -

Click here - VU+ DUO 2

Last edited:
the only time when i do an update is when i reflash box with usb and start from scratch maybe every 6 months as i see no reason to online update which can have issues with all new things added which might not be compatible with older images.

Back