Vu+ Duo 2 Open Vix teething problems

Hi, brand new here so I may be asking stupid questions, or maybe I haven't searched hard enough...

Firstly, I have an issue whereas all the menus on the screen are partially off screen. I am using an HDMI connection and have got the box set to hdmi. My tv is a relatively new samsung one. I have tried rechecking but cannot fatham out why the picture appears too large for my TV.

Finally having managed to resolve tuning issues and can now see many many channels tuned in. Too many in fact, how do I prune these down to channels relelvant to me in the NW UK? I did go in the bouquet menu (?) and set it to freesat only for my region, but I have literally got more channels on display than I know what to do with.

Apologies if these are daft questions, or ones that have previously been answered.

You need to re size the screen size to fit the picture on the box using User Interface.

It's one of the first steps in the guide, reduce the visability, then resize left to right then up and down to fit your TV.

It's in the guide here

In Autobouquet Maker you can hide selected groups such a shopping, gaming etc.

Then delete your bouquets and rescan, they will then disappear.

Hi, thanks for that.
Still confused though as I'm not in initial set up and I cannot navigate to any options that allow me to resize the menu in set up > user interface.
If I go from here into settings there is no option to resize the menu.
Will I have to do a factory reset?

Hi, thanks for that.
Still confused though as I'm not in initial set up and I cannot navigate to any options that allow me to resize the menu in set up > user interface.
If I go from here into settings there is no option to resize the menu.
Will I have to do a factory reset?

User interface / skin setup/ OSD position.

Back