Vu duo keeps restarting

Mikeyc

We had a power it and when my box came back on it said error software problem and restarted and it now does it constantly, I've tried disconnecting all USB components and the hdd and restarting it but still comes on saying the same thing and restarts again, I've tried flashing it with a new boot loader and image but it does the same thing, the box says reading g USB for about two seconds and then loads up and says the same thing again, it's like it's just bypassing the data on the USB, I used this USB to set it up so it shouldn't be the USB stick. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

power it? or cut?
some boxes like my vu hates some usb sticks
has it a hd in it? try that out as well

Power cut mate, I tried that aswell still nothing, apparently it's in a crash loop and I've to reflash it. I tried but it didn't work, I've ordered a new usb to see if it's that so here's hoping

clone or original as i had a max digital and had to start from scratch with new bootloader and let box reboot then power off at rear format usb again and load new image and let box reboot and power off and remove usb stick or see dougal on the magic roundabout lol

It's the real deal catkid. That's my only option now I think, hopefully my new usb will work and the box isn't gubbed, back to the skybox f5 till it's fixed

did you post on wos,sure they might have other ideas also and all usb/hard drive disconnected.is it a red light fix that box has now needed as nothing works and just says starting on front.this happens on 3-4 yr old boxes.

No it comes on and goes onto the channel that was on before it crashed for 2 seconds then back off, it's not even reading the usb so hoping it's that

Back