Vu+Duo setup etc

Bod73

Hi Guys, Whilst I have a good knowledge of skyboxes I have bought a Vu+Duo with Blackhole installed. I would like to know how to put a Nline on it. Is it ready to plug and play straight out the box or do I need to configure it via PC etc? Any help appreciated.

There is no support for cams in BH image addons even hinting at cams on thier site gets you a ban. You would have to find a compatable one with google and install it. Then research editing them. It can be all done through a compter and a LAN connection.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys , appreciate it ,

Would it be better to put another image on it to make it easier or is that another world of pain awaiting lol? ,

tbf I'm fairly pc literate and do a bit of programming AV kit in my job so it should be easy enough :)

install ts panel you will get cams from that,,,,,install cccam or mgcamd,,,,,,both work well with n lines,,,,,,try linuxsa*support you will get an image with cams installed ready for line,s

you can use c-cam aswell to set up your n-line. after you have installed you cam you must activate it. just go onto any channel it should see how many cams you have installed select which one you want to use that is it. then you have to ftp your line to your box in the correct folder.

Would it be better to put another image on it to make it easier or is that another world of pain awaiting
It can all be done with your current image no need to change it. If you need compatable cams PM me your email address.

Blackhole as no cams installed you will have to installed one manually you can use nline in cccam download and open Dreambox Control Center ftp your line to etc folder or use it in mgcamd ftp it to usr/keys when you have installed your cam

I've been having a play with the vu duo at work today ,

I've now got to the point of adding the n line to MGcamd folder and editing the G:line in mg_cfg ,

Pretty sure I've followed the correct instructions but I have no $ channels open , do I need to activate the softcam somehow ?

Thanks in advance :)

Back