VU+ Duo Twin Tuner HD PVR + 1TB HDD £267

like in bees tut using filezilla client [ ftp ]
extract this file and send to the folder ETC --bees tut uses mg camd sending files to /USR/KEYS by filezilla client,free download for pc if needed.

sorted the refresh and im back on screen

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ----------

like in bees tut using filezilla client [ ftp ]
extract this file and send to the folder ETC --bees tut uses mg camd sending files to /USR/KEYS by filezilla client,free download for pc if needed.

you are really going to hate me here...i know FTP is files transfer protocol and i know what filezilla is..but the rest i have no clue mate..i am sorry

ok searched for a similar filezilla post,as you can remember there are 4 section on filezilla.
you want to have a folder called CCcam.cfg on desktop where you send that file to etc on box

left section ..........................................right section
local site on pc................................remote site on box

lower left............................................lower right.
filename-files....................................entry filename

on topline on filezilla just enter
host-your box ip....................username enter root

http://www.techkings.org/vu-duo2-support/56931-enigma2-box-vix-setup.html

when file is on box it can be edited to add your line from provider.

ok i followed the tuturial you linked on previous post and get ''tune failed'' when trying to switch on the sky sports channels...looking at the tut again he says its invalid because the ipk is not needed..i put it in though..could it be that?

ok i deleted the ipk file and some encrypted channles appeared to be working ok..howvere im missing some such as premier sports and movies any ideas? im getting a service not found (sid not found in Pat) message

Last edited:
Well after a bit of trial and error i realised what the problem was..I was scanning for HD channels instead of SD channels. As soon as i changed the scan I got all the channels working and unencrypted.

Anyone got a good tips and tricks for me to make the most of my DUO2 please??

cheers

Hi Maff..

just been reading your thread, i have just bought a VU+ sol0 2 twin tuner with 1TB hard drive, with VIX image i'm really new and and need a "dummies guide" on how to set up, i see a lot of people talking about N lines and C lines, so even more confused what i need.
I also want a subscription for movies and sport packages, are you able to assist me in anyway

Cheers

Back