Vu duo twin tuner not working

Mikeyc

I've tried everything to get tuner b working, changed the coaxial wires, had them both set toe aqualung to, then loop through also tried it on simple. It just won't work, I can watch and record some channels if there on the same transponder but it won't work on most channels, has anyone else had this problem?

How did u set it up?
U sure both cables are ok? And are in lnb?
I sent mine to
A 28.2 and 19.2
B same as above
Also u say no working? How have u set up preferred tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both are in lnb, tuner a set to simple, single, no. It only lets me watch and record if there the same transponder, it says there is no signal received from tune fb

and if you swapped your cables around does it say no signal on a. on tuner config does it say the same info on both a and b?

recheck f connector connections.

Last edited:
I swapped the wires and b worked, tried the wire in a but it didn't work, I swapped them back again and checked the signal, b started by showing a signal but couldn't lock on and then goes to zero. My old sky box used to work with recording and watching another channel

I've just replaced the cables aswell because I thought it was the cables but it still hasn't fixed it, I don't understand why it won't work as my official sky box did, cheers mate

Back