VU Duo2

geoffsnook

Hi just bought a nearly new VU Duo 2 with a twin cable tuner and twin sat tuner i am intending to use the cable side but what is the best skin/build to use with it apparently it is also genuine and bought from world of satellite thanks in advance

Genuine openatv or openvix image (latest image)

Then play around with what skins are downloadable from plugins/skins.

I find the confluence skin on openvix about the best.

On openATV I would use the metrix HD skin but change the colours of the text (personal tweak as pictured below)
289a7937f4fcb090e2b3b7db8f62aa7c.jpg

Thanks is its better to go with iptv then or stick with my cable sub as not bothered about sports as we have sky hd for F1 as my old venton was crap at recording anything i know it will not be long before the rest of the hd channels disappear :)

Genuine openatv or openvix image (latest image)

Then play around with what skins are downloadable from plugins/skins.

I find the confluence skin on openvix about the best.

On openATV I would use the metrix HD skin but change the colours of the text (personal tweak as pictured below)
289a7937f4fcb090e2b3b7db8f62aa7c.jpg
hi im using metrix hd could you please tell me exactly were to go in settings to change the txt to the green colour ive been in the settings but its a bit daunting and don't want to mess things up thanks

hi im using metrix hd could you please tell me exactly were to go in settings to change the txt to the green colour ive been in the settings but its a bit daunting and don't want to mess things up thanks
Yes it is ;-)

I'll send details over later, I need to be in front of my receiver to get the information

Back