Vu+mini solo SID not found in PAT

Barbs

Hi all on Sunday my box mini solo vu+ froze so rebooted it lost every thing managed to get it up and running with open PLI Which it was on in putted line ,issue is now lost BT sports ,setanta,movies ,some kids channels ,But I am getting sky sports all the documentaries so my line is working just can't get these ,done update auto bouquets is there any thing else I can do help would be much appreciated

First port of call is to run autobouqet on a channel that is working then reboot the box, i usually get this when the frequecy changes

Hope this helps

Hi thanks tried that but it's a mystery as no movie channels or Cartoon Network is there comes up with some text can't remove but it goes to fast will see if I can get screen shot

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 AM ----------

image.jpgHi when I run auto bouquet it runs then I get this comes up so I don't know

Looks like a file is missing in the autobouquet folder, you have two option it might be worth removing autobouquet altogether and downloading the ipk and intall it all over again or if that fails flash with a new image and start all over.

Let us know the outcome if you fix it for future reference please

Last edited:
Hi how would I do that install the idea file where would I get it from bit of a novice cheers in advance

go to plugins and i think its press red button to manage plugins and unistall the Autobouquets, once this has been unistall restart the box, then download a ipk file for the Autobouquets on your laptop (google will be you Friend here or pm me for advice) format a usb stick to FAT32, once downloaded unzip the file and transfer the unzipped file to your usb stick, Plug the usb into the box and the box should ask you to install the ipk might need to restart the box again then run the Autobouquet on a channel that is working. Try that see how you get on.

Just looking at downloads section vu+ black hole vu+solo2 2.0.3 hyperspace would this image work

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 AM ----------

Hi at plugins it say no plug ins found

Not sure if a Solo 2 image will work, i got a feeling that the mini solo is a clone box maybe someone can confim this, just check what image you use to make sure its clone safe dont want to brick the box.

i can assure you its not a clone as spoke to box supplier earlier this year as the same happened but still had all programmes ,the image is PLI 4

---------- Post Merged at 12:14 PM ----------

I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER BOX THE SAME IF I DO A BACK UP IMAGE ON FAT32 4GIG WILL THAT WORK

Back