Vu+ Player app

Wonder if anybody has had this problem before?

I have a Vu+ solo, though I will be changing to an ultimo very soon. I set up the app early on when I got the box, and realised I couldn't watch the HD channels. I decided to create a new bouquet called "non HD" for use on the app.

For some reason, this list doesn't show in the app. I made sure to do a personal backup but it still doesn't work. The list was created the same way as the others. Its really annoying!!!

Maybe someone has come across this before?

one thing with vix is keeping up with changes with firmware changes and if the app is still current or abandoned,i never used it so unsure or maybe on another image,the ultimo is now an old box still works but the solo2 is better.

I'm on blackhole at the minute, just can't understand why they wouldn't show :(

Solo2 is a very nice box, though the price tag is pretty high. Harsh to call ultimo "old" when it was released in 2012 :(

the vu+ app will work on a vu solo and stream hd channels however, this depends on your upload and download speeds. vix image. make sure you have port forwaded properly. you are also better off using a dydns server.

when i see the big bad boys into sat receivers who bought the ultimo are now trading them in against the solo2 or newer duo2 keeping up with whats new.

if you have got something that is working why bother upgrading. however, the new boxes will allow transcoding so if you are using something like vu+ player the upload/download speeds needed are reduced. however, they are a little over priced in my opinion for the changes they have made i think we may see boxes like the octagon stealing some of VUs market share. as they have a spec simular to the ultimo for only £125.00 and i think they have plans to unvail a duo tuner aswell. they are already selling loads in other parts of Europe

Last edited:
Back