VU+ Problems

Sellsinho

Hi,

I got my new vu+ solo last night and everything was going swimmingly (set up DCC, FTP'd across cline and ccam 2.2.1 into the correct folders etc. etc.). There I was watching the football minding my own business and all of a sudden it froze, so I decided to switch it off and on again.

Now i'm not getting any of the sly channels and only the free to air?!?!!? When I set the box up though (in DCC) it was only linking from my pc to the vu box (no router), is this likely a cause? It's strange though as it was working for about 10 mins prior to this, so i'm struggling to see what the problem is (plus i've only been using plug and play beforehand).

It's running Vix 3.0 and has the channel list already on it. As I mentioned, it was working fine so i'm wondering what to try.

I'm hoping it is just something minor, but I could really to with some advice if possible.

I will try plugging in my skybox F5 again when I get home to make sure the cline server is OK, but if you can see where i'm going wrong from the info I have given..... Please let me know.

Many thanks

Hi Satman,

Thanks for reply, I will give that a go when I get in. Do you think that is likely to be the problem? Or is just better to use that anyway?

Cheers

i up dated my firmware on my solo a few weeks ago and when i turned the tv on from standby there was no sound untill i changed channel

reported it, was told was just me, dropped down a model and works ok. so maybe try a older firmware. if lost channels could be that your "GIFT" blocked you for double connection to server

Hello mate,

just got in, rebooted my router and it works... Turns out the server went down last night, f*cks sake, I was faffing about for a couple of hours thinking something had gone wrong from my end. Cheers for the advice though, I'll get that ccam updated tomorrow or something.

nice 1

Back