Vu+ solo 2

Hi all,

Whenever I am watching a channel one moment it is completely fine and the next it just goes black and doesn't come back for about 10/15mins.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

If you are in the UK, we have had high winds in some parts. maybe dish blown out of line. just a long shot, or maybe loose connection lnb on disk end

Tried a test line?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi mate,

I have a line I'm happy with but it seems to go blank every half an hour or so on Irish channels with very little glitching etc and the provider advised I flash the drive but it still happens.

I have created my own bouquet but not sure if this happens and I use different lines from the same provider but one is near Belfast and the other is Birmingham.

I have checked the connection but at present the signals are fine.

The only changes I have made to the factory settings of the box are the skin, epg updates and picons

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add to the previous post...

This is how I am adding a line..

Using WINSCP I open the 'var' folder and then open 'keys' and add the newcamd list on there. I have also added a file called mc_cfg.
Once that is complete I add the catseye channel list using DreamboxEdit software. Finally, on softcam manager I activate the MGcamd option - this mgcamd file was not given to me by the supplier btw.

Then the channels/sound disappear as stated above.

are you using same type of lines like 2 nlines and both in newcamd.list?
using mgcamd 1.38.
did you run network test when box goes blank?
mgcamd 1.38 set to autostart?

are you using same type of lines like 2 nlines and both in newcamd.list?
using mgcamd 1.38.
did you run network test when box goes blank?
mgcamd 1.38 set to autostart?

On mgcamd I have 1.35a set to enable in startup

Sorry for not knowing but how would I know if they are nlines?

I have checked the network on my phone and the pings are ok

I have two nlines running in mgcamd 1.38 no issues. Ftp to your box and check newcamd.list in var keys folder . Your lines should start as CWS = not as N:

box needs to have 1.38 for multi tuner boxes,download from plugins feed and scrap/delete 1.35.
on bees thread setting up enigma 2 combo.

Back