Vu+ Solo 4k migration from Vu+ Duo2

dmi1174

Hello everyone,

I'm a happy owner for year of a duo2 with a BH image.
Just bought a new solo4k.
Wanted to migrate..install my cccam 214 that is working in duo2 and find that is not working in solo4k due to ARM new processor. Tried with oscam instead but seems not working neither. maybe doing something wrong with the c-lines (2 rows) creation in the config file.

Some ideas on what way to take with this migration?

Thanks a lot !

If anything like openATV, only oscam and CCcam will work with arm CPUs.

You will need to install once of them and convert your line to work with one or the other. You will also need the softcams if they are not pre-installed with BH

Thanks.
As I have instalez different times I know the drill..so installed BlackHole image for solo4k, installed tspanel, installed cccam 2.1.4 and moved my cccam.cfg file from old vu2.
But not working. And need now to find a workaround.

Thanks.
As I have instalez different times I know the drill..so installed BlackHole image for solo4k, installed tspanel, installed cccam 2.1.4 and moved my cccam.cfg file from old vu2.
But not working. And need now to find a workaround.

version 2.1.4 won't work with ARM processor, the only version that will work on that box is CCcam2.3.2

If anything like openATV, only oscam and CCcam will work with arm CPUs.

You will need to install once of them and convert your line to work with one or the other. You will also need the softcams if they are not pre-installed with BH
Installed everything but bit working. Installed BlackHole, cccam and cccam.cfg from working duo2 but in solo 4k not working.
Is confirmed that cccam is working on by solo4k with BlackHole or not? Or should I try with Oscam? Is a difference at processor level..ARM vs MISP..
Not sure what path to try...

So I just tried several times. the cccam 2.3.2 package that I installing ok is enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam-2.3.2_blackhole_armv7ahf-vfp-neon
Installed, copy the 2 C lines I have in cccam.cfg, activated the cccam 2.3.2 with blue button.
BUT...still not doing the job.
Hm...I'm a little bit lost. It is something more to do with cccam 2.3.2 that installing and addin C lines to config?

Back