Vu solo internet useage?

Oops

Hi all,

a little while ago I set up my sisters vu solo box with everyones help in these wonderful forums :p but the other day she contacted her internet service provider a certain Btee as she had taken out btee sports a while ago but she now wanted to cancel as she no longer needs it ROFL anyway the guy on the other end of the line wanted to see if he could save her any money on her service, so she politely waited as he looked into her online behaviour, to which he came back excitedly and said that she was using a lot of data and that she must be downloading a lot?
but that doesn't make sence as there is only her and her husband (who is very ill and doesn't get around much) in the house so downloading is out of the question so she asked me if the vu solo box would be eating up the data, as this is the only thing in the house that is connected to the internet.

I said that I didn't think so but I thought that Id ask on here :) ( I didn't think that streaming would eat up data only d/loading?)
anyway can some one of you guys shed some some light into this!

Thanks,

Well I've not heard of that using loads of data. Firstly your sister needs to clarify what BT class as a lot of data?

Is she on an unlimited package?

Can she log into her router and get the download usage?

Is she connected wired or wireless? Has a password been set for wireless?

Too much to say need more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

check to see if faulty mg_cfg is in use as that screws up your internet,boxes use very little data.

Back