vu+solo ip address help please

with both boxes on same ip i would say possible that is why i suggested to change dhcp to a different ip,it then should have logged the boxes as 2,it may depend how aligned your dish is on 28.2
should not get a no signal as its a stong sat,further away sats yes if tipping down.

bad weather will only affect the signal strengh. as said by satman you cannot change a mac adress. the whole point of dchp as far as i know is to stop two devices using the same internal ip.

agreed flashing a box cannot change a mac address but can change an ip address of unit,on that dcc program does every box you do have to be configured up first for that ip,say 114.next time you use this box it will log into 114,but if your box changes ip to 115 it cannot connect until you change the program details to their new settings.
always check menu for ip address and said programs like dcc or filezilla and they are connecting to correct unit.

all the problem for a server it looks like to me, if your about after 830pm UK time, im teamviwer and look for you and you can get the beer money out lol

Back