vu+ solo se v2 cable box

wullboy

TK Veteran
I'm try a solo se v2 cable box and i cannot get it to give me cryptic channels, I'm getting free-to -air, but no joy with the others, I'm using Mgcamd 1.38 [ usr/softcams,] and I'm also using mg_cfg & newcamdlist [ usr/key,] but it will not kick in, the cam is set to enable startup and is showing as active in vix, i have a csw line [ 24 hr test ]in the mg_cfg file, so what am i missing ???? cheers.....

the zws line doesn't go in the mg_cfg file.
the cws = ....... line goes in the newcamd.list file in the directory usr/keys along side the mg_cfg file.

Okay, tried restarting mgcamd 1.38?
did you have to create the line or was it already made and a simple copy and paste into newcamd.list file?

the guy has just sent the newcamd file with the line in it over to me, so i swapped it over, but still nothing ???

he has told me the line is active at his end, no m8, i don't have teamviewer m8, but will try and get it

Yes m8, it is a decent box, i think with cable boxes [ as with most other`s ] good cable connections and the correct cable splitter [ thanks to Lanscable ], goes a long way in getting a good stable viewing from the box [ yes a good line helps as wel.. lol ] vu boxes are good rock solid boxes, so yes m8, a good cable/ satellite box to buy,and i do like the VIX image...!!

Back