vu+ solo se v2 cable box

wullboy

TK Veteran
Im having a bit of a problem with channels freezing, now its not the main ones like sly sports or any of the sly movies, but having problems with the likes of Animal Planet, ID, even Aljazera news is sticking, Now I've had a look in the softcam manager and i have noticed that the Mgcamd is not showing as active, Now it is set to Enable startup, and the green tick is there saying that the Mgcamd is there, but i do believe the " active" at the top of the display [ in the middle ] should be showing Mgcamd 1.38 next to it , is this correct, or does it not need to be showing next to the ACTIVE icon, I am running on VIX 14.2.013, I have tried 3 different lines, and they are all giving me the same intermitting freezing, also my inner cables feeding both my router and the box are secure and the splitter is a recommended one, so i don't see any issues there...any idea guys... thanks...

Im having a bit of a problem with channels freezing, now its not the main ones like sly sports or any of the sly movies, but having problems with the likes of Animal Planet, ID, even Aljazera news is sticking, Now I've had a look in the softcam manager and i have noticed that the Mgcamd is not showing as active, Now it is set to Enable startup, and the green tick is there saying that the Mgcamd is there, but i do believe the " active" at the top of the display [ in the middle ] should be showing Mgcamd 1.38 next to it , is this correct, or does it not need to be showing next to the ACTIVE icon, I am running on VIX 14.2.013, I have tried 3 different lines, and they are all giving me the same intermitting freezing, also my inner cables feeding both my router and the box are secure and the splitter is a recommended one, so i don't see any issues there...any idea guys... thanks...

Are they all low frequency channels? its most likely a signal issue with those channels. I can get every channel apart from discovery hd in that fav group. Not sure as to why this happens, the same with all my movies in sd, cant get any of them but all HD are tip top.

Have you tried another mg_cfg file?
Have you timeshift enabled?
All 3 test lines having same issues on same chaneels?
Some cable experts will be along soon to help you

Just out of interest how does the channel "BET" work, does it clear ok, or same problem on this channel ?

I wouldn't think its cam related, I'm running my box with Woosh with pretty much the latest mgcam.cfg file and added autobouquetmaker for the cable side. I defo thinking its pointing towards a signal issue on those channels...but I could be wrong lol

Some servers have issues clearing the more "obscure" channels, thats why dangerous asking about one channel.
I don't use or recommend mgcam, my cam choice would be oscam then cccam lol

Some servers have issues clearing the more "obscure" channels, thats why dangerous asking about one channel.
I don't use or recommend mgcam, my cam choice would be oscam then cccam lol

Am I missing something here, obscure Animal planet? lol

Box seems to be playing ball apart that the channels do not clear straight away, When i take the box out of stand-by, it takes about 30 seconds to clear the channel that im on, and also other channels will do it this for a while, then the channels start to clear ok, is this a cam issue, i'm running the latest vix build, but i dont believe its an image issue, could this just be a cable signal stream issue..Cheers....

Some servers are better than others. With cable there can be a slight delay. Your cam will be fine. The only other thing to maybe change is your mg_cfg

Back