Vu+ solo se v2 (cable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillyp70

PETER DILWORTH
I have a vu+ solo se v2
Purchased from w.o.s in September
So still under warranty (if that counts after its sold I don't no)
Costs me £179 posted
I am looking for £135 posted
Payment via PayPal friends family to avoid charges from PayPal (or pay extra to cover)
Or bank transfer

The new Vu+ Solo SE V2 is an entry level machine featuring a 1.3Ghz Broadcom Processor, 1GB Ram, 512MB Flash, 1 x Plug and Play Tuner slot suitable for plugable tuner modules, 1X DUAL / TWIN DVB-C/T2 TUNER INCLUDED, 1 Common Interface slot, 1 Smart Card Reader, 2 x USB 2.0. Watch high definition TV in glorious FULL HD 1080p.

there is no issues with the box still has plastic from factory on front and not a mark on it. I am selling due to getting the duo2 so no longer needing this box.

I will flash box to any image buyer wants anything else can also be added.

DSC_0013.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg

Postage to UK mainland.

SOLD TO Naan_H

Last edited:
Hi mate, will you accept £125? Can pay PPG or BT immediately, whichever you prefer :)

Last edited:
You sound like my misuse mate lol
All me pulling the fire out to hide wires lol
Told her I will fix it (weeks Ago)

---------- Post Merged at 06:40 AM ----------

Hi mate, will you accept £125? Can pay PPG or BT immediately, whichever you prefer :)

£130 and it's yours mate.
Will post after work tonight.

Just about to order a VU+ solo SE V2 but unsure about which Image Option to select. Openvix seems to be mentioned a lot on here... is this the best?

this is a sales thread now closed as item is sold,cable section has a request for a line to be posted in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back