VU Solo Sound No Picture

I have a panny also and wary of plugging/unplugging cables/usb when units are on.
vu solo2 are great boxes but there are clones about,and i do like a challenge.

He can see the menu which rules out hdmi cable,but no harm in using in using red/white/yellow phonos. Is the box a clone any v2 underneath box and id deffo solo2 for sat?
not necessarily, there could be an issue recognising the HDMI 'handshake' hence suggestion of RCA/phono connection, a possibility too is sat cable itself mightn't be secure at back of box, this would explain, no picture , but seeing menu, & HDMI still ok.

Odd if he scans in all the channel,if on a channel press the ok button twice and see what comes up? signal and quality readings?
I would also use webif to see if laptop shows a picture and remember it has control on the box,can you send a message to box and see if it comes up on screen

Odd if he scans in all the channel,if on a channel press the ok button twice and see what comes up? signal and quality readings?
I would also use webif to see if laptop shows a picture and remember it has control on the box,can you send a message to box and see if it comes up on screen
if both tuners are connected then a scan would be done by default on tuner b , normally you view via tuner a, so it it weren't secure, then the issue may occur, even tho scan successfully completed , trying the openwebif suggestion is a good idea,

Back