1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Vu+ Solo2 EPG channel select issues

Discussion in 'Vu+ SOLO Support' started by wongie09, Jul 23, 2017.

1. wongie09

wongie09 Registered

Male
    Hi, apologies if there's a thread for this out there.

I've had my box for a month or so now and it's been excellent with a Cccam line set up. However, today I watched a Tv series via IPTV and ignore the boutique update. When exiting IPTV and loading up the EPG for the list of channels, I select a channel that I want to watch but the channel doesn't change and just goes to a blank black page.

It'll allow me to change channel with the channel up/down button but won't allow me to change channel when the channel number is entered.

I've updating EPG in every way and nothing works. I was hoping to find a fix for this and hopefully someone can help with this issue.

Thanks