VU Solo2 SE not starting up

Worzel1

Does anyone know what I can do to get this box up and running?
Was working fine last night, now when turned on it sits at the VU logo sign and does nothing.
Switched it on at the back and pressed the front blue button as the usb stick has the backup on it.

Is it a cable box m8,if so, then do you get the free channels like BBC1,BBC2,ITV,CHANNEL4, CHANNEL 5, if so, then your line maybe up, if not, then re-scan for services...

Is it a cable box m8,if so, then do you get the free channels like BBC1,BBC2,ITV,CHANNEL4, CHANNEL 5, if so, then your line maybe up, if not, then re-scan for services...

Can't get to see the channels Wullboy, stuck on the yellow VU logo start up screen.
It is for cable, yeah. its not my box, its a mates box and he said he put a new line on it and deleted the old one, now its stopped loading up.

if line is not working you will be stuck on the boot page,anything happen when the menu button is pressed?

Mine did that last week. ( duo 2 )
Put backup on a different usb ( low level format and fat 32 ) and it flashed it .

Try putting the IP address of box in browser to open up webif see if that works ..!??

This any good m8
Already read that Wullboy but thanks anyway.
Atm I think its his Kingston 8gb usb stick which is the problem, even though we've used it a 100 times before I reckon its been corrupted somehow. I'll try and re-format it like Noste500 said and re-flash, it that fails I'll use my usb as I know that works on my Duo 2.

I've just realized the title of this post, should read Solo SE.
Its an original box from WOS.
Anyway I have tried 2 other usb sticks (formatted), tried a VU stock image, nothings flashing.

My mate can have his box back and send it off to be fixed.
Thanks for your help chaps.

Worzel

Back