Vu+ zero flash

did you setup your cam and what cam?

ahh ok just about see scrap of paper lol

so you do need that CCcam.cfg sent to etc and add your line
you did have the softcam 2.30 downloaded earlier.

Last edited:
I just attached a pic mate thier I did download of plugins the ccam that was thier when it was working 2.30 I've a funny feeling I'm just missing one file lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Do I need to find that cfg file then I've my line and that cam setup ready

Just seen ur last message yes I need that file lol sorry for the hassle u legend

Think u did mate I was saying I'm on my fone can't remember password for the site so have to I'm use this can u even link me it I'm sorry for hassle

1673ae91921cf5d1bbb2c066b4733da7.jpg
07a6d60efa8ab2adf5eb9f3f10b71082.jpg
managed to get a bit futher mate but on my ccam info I get these win I click in to see my server weird thanks for the help lasy night

i never use cccam only a better mgcamd for all my boxes,and you did setup your cam 2.30 to start and auto start?

Yes mate I've done the lot use where spot on the box is faulty I've had this problem before even if I fix it I'll get this message again I'll show u it mite just ask the guy store I got it of to replace it only 6 months old **** sake

Here's the error even.when they reflashed it a few weeks and back to same annoying as ****
d3893d6bb91f3be83735b71158500364.jpg

what way is box connected to lan,i also had a similar error when boxes were off.i very much doubt its a box issue,what image is on box and check on wos for bugs with that image.

It's of that site u gave me mate latest one even when guy from store put it on it took a few weeks then went this way again it's putting years on me lol he taught it was a skin thing and says leave it way it was so I did still went like this I only think it's the box because he's done the flash thing twice since I got it

that blue skin would have needed to be added to the image,when you reflashed box and it rebooted did you use restore settings?

No mate and I didn't add it with image but the fellas store did do it that way just gonna go bk with it after Xmas hopefully get it replaced lol mite even upgrade to one of the dearer amiko a3 thing I've a wee amiko micro hd to tie me over till after Xmas cacti kid thanks again.for ur help mate totally appreciate it would have left it only I've four wee ones that love cartoons lol

Back