1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vu+ zero will not flash.

Discussion in 'VU+ Support' started by mrbelkair, Mar 16, 2017.

1. mrbelkair

mrbelkair Member

Hi. I have had my vu+ zero as my bedroom reciever and have been using vix on it for the last 2 years with no problem. Recently, it does not get passed the loading screen when turned on therefore I have tried to reflash it unsuccessfully. I have reflashed my gigablue quad plus many.times and have previously flashed the zero successfully so I know I'm not doing anything wrong. when I power up the zero with the USB image, the front led dims and lights up slowly as expected. However it does not blink rapidly to indicate it is flashed. I have left it for hours, tried different vix releases including.old.one with no success. Any help or advice would be much appreciated or has anyone else had similar issues. This has really baffled.me. Thanks in advance.

2. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

3. mrbelkair

mrbelkair Member

Thanks for the reply, I am using an 8gb Standish cruzer which I have used many times before to flash e2 boxes. I just can't understand why all of a sudden it's refusing to work. It's really bizarre.

4. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

are the flashing guide different for this box and image on a formatted fat 32 stick is unzipped.
    try another usb stick