Vu Zero

upload the CCcam.cfg file to usr/keys folder, or just copy/paste your line into CCcam.cfg which is in usr/keys folder.

If you press green button once, epg importer may already be installed

to install CCcam2.3.0 softcam, go to plugins menu and press green to bring up a list of downloadable plugins, choose CCcam2.3.0 from the softcams plugins

Being on download plugins page i cant find any CCcam2.3.0 from the softcams pluginsCCcam2.3.0.

Please see below. Neither one of these categories have CCcam2.3.0.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2018-05-19.png
    2018-05-19.png
    405.9 KB · Views: 5
Being on download plugins page i cant find any CCcam2.3.0 from the softcams pluginsCCcam2.3.0.

Please see below. Neither one of these categories have CCcam2.3.0.

Thanks

If you go to softcam panel, is there any softcams already installed? - in 'active cam' you can scroll left/right to show which ones are installed

CCcam can be copied using FTP yes. Copy it to the /usr/keys folder.

The file MUST be called CCcam.cfg

Step 2, you need to set AutoBouquetsMaker for the satellite you are pointing to. For the UK we point to 28.2 I don't know what you are pointing at.

Open ATV doesn't come with Cams. Here is the IPK for you to install.

Attachments

• softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
See the screenshoot attached... I have no sofcams in my menu

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-19_11-24-50.png
    upload_2018-5-19_11-24-50.png
    595.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2018-05-19 (1).png
    2018-05-19 (1).png
    590.1 KB · Views: 3
FTP the IPK I attached above to the USB device plugged into the box.
Blue button -> Up -> Up -> Right -> Up - this will put you in install IPK

Select that, select your USB device and then highlight the softcams IPK, press OK then press the green button to install the softcams.

You will then see the softcams from Green -> Green. Install CCcam 2.3.2

if you used Bees thread and openvix image softcams are on the feeds and would need to download 2.3.0 first before adding other feeds.

once you've got the line installed and you've performed a scan for channels.
reboot the box, then go to softcam panel, make sure CCcam2.3.0 is in active cam and click green button to restart the softcam

once you've got the line installed and you've performed a scan for channels.
reboot the box, then go to softcam panel, make sure CCcam2.3.0 is in active cam and click green button to restart the softcam

As you guys are being very helpfull im going explain what i did from the beginning and perhaps you will see something wrong.
1 flush image with the file which Woshman shared (http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/vuzero/openatv-6.1-vuzero-20180518_usb.zip)
2 Installed AutoBouquetsMaker and configured for your satellite( Configuration Mode - Single - Single -Hispasat - No - No)
3 insert the channel list (Catsye file) through Vucc program
4 through Filezilla i upload the ipk file which Woshman also shared into Tmp folder
5 Setup Software management - install local extensions Memory / tmp installed the file
6 Softcam - download softcam - softcam 2.3.0
7 Softcam Panel - seletcted 2.3.0 and restarted
8 Filezilla edit the CCcam.cfg file placing my lines - Save and restart the box
9 double check in Cam 2.3.0 is selected...

I have Epg correctly, timezone but no picture
Perhaps i am not doing it in the correct order...

Thanks guys

As you guys are being very helpfull im going explain what i did from the beginning and perhaps you will see something wrong.
1 flush image with the file which Woshman shared (http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/vuzero/openatv-6.1-vuzero-20180518_usb.zip)
2 Installed AutoBouquetsMaker and configured for your satellite( Configuration Mode - Single - Single -Hispasat - No - No)
3 insert the channel list (Catsye file) through Vucc program
4 through Filezilla i upload the ipk file which Woshman also shared into Tmp folder
5 Setup Software management - install local extensions Memory / tmp installed the file
6 Softcam - download softcam - softcam 2.3.0
7 Softcam Panel - seletcted 2.3.0 and restarted
8 Filezilla edit the CCcam.cfg file placing my lines - Save and restart the box
9 double check in Cam 2.3.0 is selected...

I have Epg correctly, timezone but no picture
Perhaps i am not doing it in the correct order...

Thanks guys

The last thing you need to do is reboot the box and restart the softcam...you restarted the softcam before your line was set up

I have scanned the channels and didnt work. I have the channel list file. the the EPG is working perfectly so it cannot be this reason.
I dont have a different line and the reason for me being in this mess is because the line expire 6days ago and i made factory reset thinking i would setup same last time...
I really dont know what to do else.

Well done.

Now make a complete backup onto USB and keep it safe.
Get a spare USB stick and make a text file on it called: backupstick.txt. Plug this into your box while it is turned on

Blue button -> Complete backup -> Green Button (usb)

Now if you ever need to flash the box you can and it will be just as the box is now.

Well done.

Now make a complete backup onto USB and keep it safe.
Get a spare USB stick and make a text file on it called: backupstick.txt. Plug this into your box while it is turned on

Blue button -> Complete backup -> Green Button (usb)

Now if you ever need to flash the box you can and it will be just as the box is now.

Thanks and i was already preparing a tutorial just in case :)

Back