vu+ zero

Juggsy75

Hey guys currently have a f5s but looking at a good single tuner with good epg, heard the vu boxes are great and at £99 this looks just what I need, however one review I read on Amazon says that this box dosent support cccam....is this true as my gift would then be no good?

on a vu i would use an nline never heard of not using a cline but some boxes cannot use a cline as i have 2 lol,vu are open sourced and carry many softcams to use if needed,maybe someone did it arsed ways and not worked.

on a vu i would use an nline never heard of not using a cline but some boxes cannot use a cline as i have 2 lol,vu are open sourced and carry many softcams to use if needed,maybe someone did it arsed ways and not worked.

so there would be a way to put my gift onto it and have it working, id just have to find what that is and itll be good to go?

its still an enigma2 receiver and all those tuts on forum would cover that box in setting up,they would not be a good box if they could not use a gift and well built.

I switched from a F5s to the Vu+ Zero and its a great upgrade.
And i use Cccam with no problems

Hi juggsy75
i have a zero as my second box in the bedroom and it does take a cline.
it also does support cccam.
i read the same review but it's a load of rubbish.

hope this helps.
ps,it's a great little box.

Back