Vu2 updates

Paulie57

Guys just got vudou2 inte last.week . Came with latest vix image I'm just asking when the time comes to update does the box give me.indication when it needs to be updated with new image
Thanks in advance guys ...
Paulie57 ............

Guys thanks for the quick response , Lancable when you say settings on is there something I need to do , sorry for the ignorance , all very new to me .
Paulie57.......

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 PM ----------

Guys just turned my box on getting no channels , but I am getting the flashing dot on the screen , does this mean I have the reflash now , I only have the box a week , if I have to reflash guys were do I get it from and could anyone tell how to do it, it's my first time so totally in the dark , thanks in advance guys Cheers
Paulie57 ...............

Gibbletts I got the channels back again , as you know there are two screens on the box the smaller screen on the right is were the dot is flashing is that the one that the one that tell you to update ?
Thanks again
Paulie57. ......

It flashes on main display, I'm pretty sure it flashes a green dot on the infobar as well

Last edited:
Cheers gibbletts the one that's flashing is white on the smaller screen , so I take it its not to update just yet , green flashing dot got it thanks again for the tech info
Paulie57. .........

dont worry about the green flashing icon as that can flash for months without you have to do anything,yes its green on the info bar to let us know of an update.
always best to check on wos incase box needs new complete setup from start and not online update.
most important before flashing check the feeds status is green to allow download plugins to work,if red light you cant get the cam downloaded:fear:

Back