Waiting for Vermin Activation

feisar73

Hi, great help from you all so far. Ive got a picture of what needs to happen, cant wait to get started.
Ive got my H2H box, going to connect sly and vermin. I am currently in contract until 5th Nov with sly. Vermin have been digging up the street, appears to be all finished, havnt seen them for approx 4 weeks now.
1. So on the 5th Nov shall i use dslayers flash? It doesnt look like the vermin line will be active, just sly. But i will want vermin asap.
2. When i get my line shall i request sly and vermin together? Or just get sly and wait for Vermin when its active? Do i have to get them both from the same supplier? Is there a combo line for both?

Thanks

Sorry I'm going to butt in here
They have done the same on my street, the cable in the street

how long was it before they ran a cable to your house? Or how does that work

I could do with knowing that myself. There is nothing going to the house yet. I spoke to the engineers when they were here and they said about a month and they give you a free months trial, but when i phone vermin they know nothing about this, all they say is they will ring me when the line is live.

I was going to say how can they give you a trail
I take it you get a free month when you sign up just

Yea i dont know. You must have to opt in otherwise they will have to link every house up. Am i best getting c or n line?

When you sigh up for a years cable they send an engineer to run the cable from the street to your house.. You can just sign up to Broadband to get the connection though..

Back