Wanted png

siilver

TK Veteran
Has anyone came across a largeish image of the sly spinner
i can't find one

any help would be great
thanks

Sorry mate couldn,t find anything so had a little mess on photoshop and came up with this.
Its not perfect but maybe it will do. :)

SPINNER LOGO.jpg SPINNER LOGO.jpg SPINNER LOGO 2.jpg

no that is perfect thanks very much your a star!

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ----------

did you make it ??

what do you want it for silver. and how big

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 PM ----------

media_controller_circle.pngsplash_animated_logo_skyplus_0.png

i have them this size full sets. from an old sky app.

no that is perfect thanks very much your a star!

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ----------

did you make it ??

Tried to replicate that little image you sent. Its closest I could come too.
No photoshop expert, Just like messing. lol

EDIT: Just borrowed kiddacs logo and took the buttons out and gave you a different colour option.

splash_animated_logo_skyplus_blue.png splash_animated_logo_skyplus_green.png splash_animated_logo_skyplus_red.png

Last edited:
im still working on make a flat looking skin. so i have done most thing other than the spinner and a few wee icons
the last one that was posted has done my job
thanks all

im still working on make a flat looking skin. so i have done most thing other than the spinner and a few wee icons
the last one that was posted has done my job
thanks all

Now we,re spoiling for choice. Edit up page with a different colours. lol
Glad your getting sorted.

bare in mind guys, this spinner only shows transparency shades when over the tv picture.(That's the way stupid enigma2 works). If it appears anywhere else, such as menu pages that have the small tv top right instead of as the main background, the transparency doesn't work and it then acts like an 8 bit png with black jaggies around the edges. Therefore you need to makes sure there is no outer glow on it or stray pixels. The best way I do this is to just draw a circle selection around the edge and delete it, and also do the same for the inner gap circle.

Back