Wanting a new subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawly84

Can anyone help me out with a new subscription the guy I was getting it off has stopped doin it cheers in advance

Im currently trying one out at the moment, been excellent so far, going to give it another try over the weekend if all good then i will let you guys know. cheers

Waldo

Waldo I have seen your later posts about iptv so i assume you found a decent server , just wanted to ask , is their any advantage to having thisvproduct over skybox other than it is a solution to someone who didn't have the option of fitting a dish . The quality of picture surely isn't as good as that from a sattelite and the cost of asub could be as much as 10x that of a sly one withno more channels or is their a bigger channel list with iptv and sub ?

Last edited:
Waldo I have seen your later posts about iptv so i assume you found a decent server , just wanted to ask , is their any advantage to having thisvproduct over skybox other than it is a solution to someone who didn't have the option of fitting a dish . The quality of picture surely isn't as good as that from a sattelite and the cost of asub could be as much as 10x that of a sly one withno more channels or is their a bigger channel list with iptv and sub ?

Hi, I have both IPTV and SAT sub, the picture is better on IPTV as the sports and movies are in HD whereas my SAT sub only some are HD. Also for the 3pm epl Kick off's I can watch anyone of the games in HD live, so for sport the IPTV box is way better. I have it integrated on my VU+ EPG, they show up my channel list like sly channels but no EPG data but the SD channel lists what's on....

just like gmangt said sky uk cs lost all hd, where is iptv has hd channels, the selection is bigger to, you have sports channels from thai, italy, usa, france etc.. at the moment all my sky sports are in hd, and will be adding about another 40 by end of april, you can watch any epl match you want on nbc sports extra or even cth stadium channels, and you have the option to take VOD service to for movies and tv shows.

Thanks for that , £30 to £40 pm is just too much for me even if i am football crazy , am watching my 6th live game of the day here kansas v red bulls.

Please can someone help me with a really good iptv subscription been trying out to 2 other iptv subs but they haven't been that good

What kind of channels are you guys looking for?

---------- Post Merged at 03:40 PM ----------

Also, what box are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back