Wanting a new subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl saying iptv is too expensive are comparing it with sat cs. They are two different services, a few years ago the going rate for an N line was £20 per month. £15 to £20 pm for iptv is a bargain especially when you're getting channels from around the world. On sat you are restricted to what your dish can pick up.

Last edited:
Hi all

I am looking for a RELIABLE FAST server for IPTV/android box. It needs to have all Sky UK channels and sports. Can anyone show me a website where i can view prices. Anyone got recommendations. Tks in advance Ideally I want people who are Veterans of techkings or something like that.

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone help please? im looking for IPTV server for my openbox. I live in uk. I want to be able to watch all premiership football matches including the 3pm kick off. let me know pls

Am looking for a test for iptv i have an mx android box and a Zgemma2s if i can use either of these for it if not will get a fire stick pm me with details if you can offer it also like to pay monthly lookng for everything movies sports the lot
Thanks

Hi

Looking for iptv sub for Mag 250 box, 3pm epl etc please pm me

Needs to be fast and no lagging, hanging up etc

PM ,me plz

Hi

Looking for a test IPTV with 3pm kick offs, UK and Ireland and movies. Please PM. Looking to get something sorted quickly

Tks
Neo2

Hi I am looking for a sub for iptv that works on Plex on a nowtv box. Please let me know what you have and if I can get a test and how much your service is.

Looking for ruya full package with monthly option full world package as current supplier stopped offering prefer a test of service to check quality thanks in advance

Hi looking for an Iptv provider for kodi on fire stick. Pm with price and test please. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back