Wanting a new subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone had a reply to their request?? I was looking for someone with now tv iptv sub but not heard anything from anyone so if you offer such a service please get in touch.

I've had a nline but I'd like see how a plex/iptv sub compares. How does them, how much? What channels/movies/shows can I expect to get? What device would I need to access? Thanks in advance guys

Ruya works well m8. From memory I think it's around €25 for a month but cheaper if u buy a year up front. Loads of channels and 3pm kick offs work absolutely fine. Good thing about the sports is that all the commentary is in English.

There is also Prime IPTV. Though I haven't tried it. Good luck

Hi Im also interested in the IPTV but not clear on couple of things. I have a Zgemma h1 with VM sub now and would like the 3pm ko and extra channels etc. I have been told the sub for IPTV will be remote install which adds it to the EPG. Is this a good idea letting someone do it ? and what happens to my existing channels and sub. Will that be redundant , or will i have 2 channels for some? Please excuse my lack of understanding but i cant find any info on this.

Thank you

Would anyone have a decent IPTV service I could test. Prefer an android app or Mag box as anything in KODI is too unreliable. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back