War of the Console

sinno

VIP Member
Things are moving very quickly with the PS3,so quicky a new exploit or addition comes everyday,for some the ideal is similar to the wii with all your games on hdd with the covers on screen.
However we all know what Sony will do to stop whats going on,lawsuits are pending and psjailbreak has been banned nearly worldwide,here is a little cautionary tale,my advice to anyone attempting any of this iws wait till its tested and get what you want from a trusted source,and read the reviews

UNCONFIRMED reports surfacing that if CoverManager_r7b is modified then it may delete some files from your ps3, this is a general warning to take care

whether intentional or not is not known.This is not being judge or jury but just simply letting other users who may need warnings if it is an error they need to be aware of
Source
Code:
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_hilo-oficial-flex-amp-cover-manager-13-10-2010-actualizado_1499421_s1020
You will obviously have to translate

lucky i am bi lingual sinno, that is a cautionary tale alright, anything you are doing with the ps3 has to be very carefully done or you wouldn't know what kind of doorstop you will end up with

I have to say im loving it at the moment,its alot more complex than the wii but the end results are amazing and this is only the begining

It is always a great feeling learning something that someone else doesn't want you to know. I dont posess a PS3 but i do like to keep up with what is going on.

Back