watch out for "calls from microsoft " windows again

satmanUK

TK Veteran
was at a model shoot today for security and the girl got a call in the office and all i heard was """ from Microsoft really? is my pc ok? ""

I went over and asked the (fit blonde) to put the call on hold

told her to play alone as was a fake call

they wanted her to log into the office pc`s and run commands and forward to them as a bug had been reported by her pc rubbish

we played along, all fake of course, but beware people, it has been known " to send your cached password and swop files to who every it is)

Last edited:
Never went away, they change to Eircom (Irish broadband/phone Co. same postiion as BT in UK), UPC, etc. they obviously get plenty every day, otherwise they wouldn't keep it up.

Waste there time

I work in IT and love it when i get these calls, I always keep them on the phone for as long as possible acting stupid :whacko: to waste their time. At least the longer they spend with me means they wont be bothering some vunerable person:willy nilly:

Be very careful---some of these calls are pure scam and they keep you talking whilst having switched you over to a payline which you actually pay for--it's been in the media and on tv shows such as Norton's.
If you sound elderly or give your age then beware.---check your bills.
Reaper.

Back