Watching a USA channel

dangerous

TK Veteran
Hi
Not sure this is in the right forum but i need a little help. My Mrs wants to watch the tv channel Bravo which is broadcast in the USA.
Accessing this channel is providing to be a pain, i've got a account with a cable company in the USA which should allow me to stream the content but i'm getting an error message.
Is there a way of going through another provider still using my cable account?
Any ideas people??

Have you used a VPN service? This will change your IP location from UK to USA as many sites that strem have a US IP address restricition to stop poeple from outside the US access the content. I know for my Hulu account I need a smart DNS service so my TV thinks its in the USA, lol. On your PC a simple VPN provider will do

Using Zenmate,
I've just managed to get a couple of episodes up by logging in to the cable provider and watching it through there, not a great deal in there. Ill keep on looking but thanks anyway.;););)

The providers don't have much,most of it is on Hulu in the US, they cover most providers and just added a major supplier too (costs extra) Its hard to sign up to Hulu but can be done and you can get a gift code cheap enough off eBay. If you want to know how I did it PM me

Back