1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching two channels

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by SJM2017, Mar 18, 2017.

1. SJM2017

SJM2017 Member

I have both a satellite and cable feed into th H2H and i am wondering if its possible to watch either two different channels at the same time, either one from each tuner or better still from both the cable tuner.

As i never record tv, i have never looked into what i can do with the box.

I was thinking either streaming to kodi on my pc and watching a different channel on that.
    I also have a Samsung smart tv if that helps.

What are my options or have i got the wrong idea completely? :)

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Yes you can do that Just as you described watch sat cable on the zgemma and watch sat on another device or the other way round.

3. SJM2017

SJM2017 Member

Thanks.

What else would you recommend that i can stream to on the pc to do this as i hate kodi?

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

I just use openwebife then download the m3u and play with vlc player

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

5. ste

ste Member

Exactly this - this is what I do ... i've got a Sly and Virmin m3u link on my desktop linked to open with vlc then I just choose the opposite to whatever tuner is in use on the telly - simples :)

6. SJM2017

SJM2017 Member

I will have a look at the vlc player later but i tried it with kodi after all.

When i load a bouquet, say Sports and then add Movies i lose the sports.

Can i not just keep adding the bouquets i want and have the previous ones saved?

With the VU/enigma plugin btw

7. SJM2017

SJM2017 Member

I managed to figure it out :)

8. v1ks

v1ks Member

If you have android....this is what i use but on my H2s..works a charm