Weak Signal on some HD Channels

Good good glad ya know what the issue is now because its one of them niggly things that causes so much headaches etc

All sorted now, turns out it wasn’t the cabling but the signal to the “pit” in the street. It got esclated to the networks team this morning and by lunch to time two vans were outside and sorted :) thanks for for all the help and suggestions.

Happy it's all sorted for you mate - at least you know it was never going to work without their intervention, no matter what you tried... just a shame that it turned out to be what's usually the last thing on the list to do.

All sorted now, turns out it wasn’t the cabling but the signal to the “pit” in the street. It got esclated to the networks team this morning and by lunch to time two vans were outside and sorted :) thanks for for all the help and suggestions.

So i'm ok for the HDU at 20 quid then :grin::grin::grin:

Sorry Dave only just saw this, I'm after a bit extra for the HDU as want to cover what I paid. Have just added to the sale section for £27.50, let me know if your intrested and I can post out today.

Cheers,

Back