Weird screen effect

hash69

On some of my channels the SD ones the picture has what i would describe as house of mirrors effect or fisheye
the inner screen is narrow the outer edges are stretched looks pretty weird when there is movement
i have not touched any of the resolution settings on my h2h box or tv this is happening on both boxes ..i have grog build on both boxes ..anyone else having this issue ?

I would recheck your tv setting are not on overscan first then box is on letterbox and pillarbox if not picture is different.

On some of my channels the SD ones the picture has what i would describe as house of mirrors effect or fisheye
the inner screen is narrow the outer edges are stretched looks pretty weird when there is movement
i have not touched any of the resolution settings on my h2h box or tv this is happening on both boxes ..i have grog build on both boxes ..anyone else having this issue ?

Yes I had this, watching a movie channel or similar was hideous. I thought it was the box, I can't remember exactly what it was but I reflashed and everything was fine afterwards.....I did try the suggestions i found here and via google but nothing worked and a reflash was needed

Yes I had this, watching a movie channel or similar was hideous. I thought it was the box, I can't remember exactly what it was but I reflashed and everything was fine afterwards.....I did try the suggestions i found here and via google but nothing worked and a reflash was needed
Yeah i thought a update would be needed was hoping someone had a lazy fix.. weird that it is only happening on certain channels mostly terrestrial ITV BBC CH4 CH5 even happening on freeview tuner via sky dish

all you need to do is look for the button on your remote called V.Mode (bottom left corner)
push that till you got back to letterrbox/widescreen mode you dont need to reflash

Last edited:
Back