What are my options these days?

bagz

Hi, it's been while since I was last here, so was just wanting an update on what's out there....

A year or so ago I has a Zgemma Hs2 box with Sat subscription on wooshbuild, watching what the hell I wanted, then Sky cottoned onto this and started scrambling channels. Basically I got fed up and scrapped the box as I couldn't even get free view channels at the time.

So are we still in this same situation?
I was just thinking of setting the box up for the kids or something.
Can the box get free view without a sub?

Are they worth messing about with these days or have the good times gone?

Latest wooshbuild is set up for freesat so still worth having.
You also have all of the preinstalled iptv apps there so plenty of viewing of films/series for free.

Hi, it's been while since I was last here, so was just wanting an update on what's out there....

A year or so ago I has a Zgemma Hs2 box with Sat subscription on wooshbuild, watching what the hell I wanted, then Sky cottoned onto this and started scrambling channels. Basically I got fed up and scrapped the box as I couldn't even get free view channels at the time.

So are we still in this same situation?
I was just thinking of setting the box up for the kids or something.
Can the box get free view without a sub?

Are they worth messing about with these days or have the good times gone?
There is still a selection of channels available on sattalite kids bt sports and others or if in a cabled area theres cable or iptv which is like card sharing but dosnt come close to the good old days or its freesat or freeview mate

Back